RoofingSchedule Roofing now!
Expert Roof Inspections
Damage to your roof can be hard to see from the ground, especially to the untrained eye.
Our expert roof inspector has decades of roofing knowledge and experience as an insurance adjuster. When he assesses your roof for storm damage, he does so through the eyes of an adjuster, knowing what storm damage to look for and what information your home insurance needs to cover the cost of a new roof.
Here are just a few examples of the type of storm damage our inspector has found:
Drone Roof Inspections
In some instances we use drone technology to perform a safe and accurate roof inspection.
Our drone technology provides an assessment of your roof that can detect even the smallest level of damage (better than the human eye).
Here are just a few of the ways our drone assessments might be a better option for your roof:
Safely on the Ground
Climbing ladders and walking roofs can be very dangerous for inspectors. With our drone technology, our inspectors can safely and more effectively assess your roof from the ground.
Access All Areas of the Roof
Some portions of roofs are inaccessible or too dangerous for ladder-assist inspections causing key areas to be skipped in an assessment which could be detrimental to your roof’s health. With drone-based inspections, crucial damage can be detected that would have otherwise been missed with a traditional roof inspection.
Increased Efficiency and Accuracy
Industry studies have shown that drone roof inspections can cut inspections time with increased accuracy of at least 97%.
The Power of Artificial Intelligence
The human eye can miss smaller damage early on, potentially compromising the structure of the roof. Powered by artificial intelligence, our drones can spot these early signs of damage preventing a much larger issue in the future.
Always Double Checked by An Expert
All of our inspections are double checked by our expert inspector before submitting a claim to your insurance.
Unbiased Computer Software
Packed with state-of-the-art technology, our drones utilize advanced computer software to detect damage more accurately than human assessments.
Because it uses AI, drone inspections cut-out the natural bias other inspectors might have when looking for damage and only report real damage.
Roof Assessment at Your Fingertips
We provide you, as well as your insurance company, with a cloud-based copy of our 3D modeling and reports which includes high definition photos and detailed analysis of damage on your roof.
3 Easy Steps To Get A Free Roof
- 1Request a Free Roof Inspection here.
- 2We will tell you if your insurance is likely to pay for a new roof (97% accuracy).
- 3We will help you file your claim and help manage the process for you (we make the claims process easy).
Watch how easy it is to get a Free Roof:
Would you like a Free Roof Inspection?
3 Reasons Insurance Companies Love Working With Technicare Home Pros Roofing
- 1Most local insurance adjusters know the head of our roofing division.
- 2The head of our roofing division has 16 years of experience as an insurance adjuster.
- 3We have a 97% success rate so insurance adjusters know that when they are dealing with us, your roofing claim is likely to be approved (we make their job easy).
Watch how easy the process was for Teri:
4 Reasons Homeowners Love Our One-day Roof Replacement Process
- 1Our one-day roofing process is quick and convenient.
- 2We protect your home and your landscaping with our innovative CatchAll system.
- 3We clean up after ourselves so the only thing we leave behind is a beautiful new roof.
- 4Our no contact electronic management system helps make communication effortless.