RoofingSchedule Roofing now!
Expert Roof Inspections
Damage to your roof can be hard to see from the ground, especially to the untrained eye.
Our expert roof inspector has decades of roofing knowledge and experience as an insurance adjuster. When he assesses your roof for storm damage, he does so through the eyes of an adjuster, knowing what storm damage to look for and what information your home insurance needs to cover the cost of a new roof.
Here are just a few examples of the type of storm damage our inspector has found:
Drone Roof Inspections
In some instances we use drone technology to perform a safe and accurate roof inspection.
Our drone technology provides an assessment of your roof that can detect even the smallest level of damage (better than the human eye).
Here are just a few of the ways our drone assessments might be a better option for your roof:
3 Easy Steps To Get A Free Roof
- 1Request a Free Roof Inspection here.
- 2We will tell you if your insurance is likely to pay for a new roof (97% accuracy).
- 3We will help you file your claim and help manage the process for you (we make the claims process easy).
Watch how easy it is to get a Free Roof:
Would you like a Free Roof Inspection?
3 Reasons Insurance Companies Love Working With Technicare Home Pros Roofing
- 1Most local insurance adjusters know the head of our roofing division.
- 2The head of our roofing division has 16 years of experience as an insurance adjuster.
- 3We have a 97% success rate so insurance adjusters know that when they are dealing with us, your roofing claim is likely to be approved (we make their job easy).
Watch how easy the process was for Teri:
4 Reasons Homeowners Love Our One-day Roof Replacement Process
- 1Our one-day roofing process is quick and convenient.
- 2We protect your home and your landscaping with our innovative CatchAll system.
- 3We clean up after ourselves so the only thing we leave behind is a beautiful new roof.
- 4Our no contact electronic management system helps make communication effortless.