What is the Outstanding Service Revolution?
The Outstanding Service Revolution is a different way of thinking about service. We believe that no one should have to put-up with bad service. If you’re tired of big companies that hire sloppy people who cut corners and are careless in your home, then you are ready to join the Outstanding Service Revolution.
You don’t have to deal with inconsiderate pushy salesmen using bait-n-switch techniques that provide unreliable and inconsistent service. Many companies look great in advertisements but the people who show up at your door don’t quite cut it. Technicare technicians are clean cut, well trained and very careful.
Our knowledgeable technicians will be there to help you make decisions that are in the best interest of your home and family. We provide the very best service experience possible and then follow-up to make sure you’re delighted with our services.
The Technicare 100% money back guarantee will give you piece of mind, and our technicians will leave your home feeling fresh, clean and new. Outstanding service is nothing new to us; we’ve been providing award-winning service to over 20,000 customers since 1993.
In fact we received the prestigious 10-Year Angies List Super Service Award for providing the highest level of service for 10 years straight. The 10-Year Angies List Super Service Award was awarded to less than 20 companies out of 9,000.
We can confidently say that we are leading the Outstanding Service Revolution. Call today for a free estimate and join the revolution today! Technciare also believes in supporting our local communities and charitable organizations.
These are a few of the organizations we support:
- Women's American O.R.T
- Wedgewood Women's Club
- American Red Cross (Katrina Relief)
- Save the Children Indonesia Tsunami Relief Fund
- "Night at the Races" fundraiser for the Susan G. Komen
- The Hennessy Children Fund for Cystic Fibrosis
- Smash with Love for Cancer
- Arthritis Foundation
- Columbus Montessori Education Center
- St. Paul School
- Worthington Christian Schools
- Columbus School for Girls Scholarship Fund
- The Wellington School Scholarship Fund
- Chapman P.T.O.
- Olentangy Schools Carnival
- Powell Festival
- The Shawn Grady Memorial Fund
- Delaware Sheriffs
- United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation
- Ballet Met
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International
- The Homeless Family Foundation
- Franklinton Development Association
- C.R.A.C.K. House Ministries
- Emerald Ball
- Highland Lakes Community Fundraiser
- The "Fore-Love" New Albany Charity